Phantom® Pressurised Insecticide
Phantom® Pressurised Insecticide is a ready-to-use formulation that kills a broad spectrum of pests including cockroaches, ants, bed bugs and bed bug eggs. Phantom Pressurised can be used outdoors or indoors as a Crack & Crevice or precision spot treatment, and is also labelled for food-handling areas.
|Active:||5 g/kg CHLORFENAPYR|
|Pack Size:||500 ml|
Pests can’t detect it. They can’t avoid it.
Phantom is powered by state of the art non-repellent technology that makes it undetectable to pests. This means pests can’t avoid it and continue to repeatedly cross through treated areas. No trapping of insects inside commercial or domestic treated zones. As part of an effective Integrated Pest Management program Phantom pressurised is the perfect partner with Gel baits like Goliath Cockroach gel.
The Delayed-action Mortality effect
Slow paralysis—Phantom attacks pests from inside their own bodies once ingested, by preventing their cells from generating energy. This leads to paralysis, and ultimately, death. However, this process is not instantaneous, which means pests will freely enter the treatment zone.
No accumulation of dead cockroaches — Phantom will not cause an accumulation of dead cockroaches or ants in a particular spot. (A pile of dead insects can alarm nestmates.)
Pests appear normal — Pests continue to behave normally and go about their regular routines for a short time before dying. There is nothing about their behaviour or death to tip off others to the presence of Phantom.
Easy-to-use precise application
The ready-to-use formulation reduces overuse and eliminates the need for mixing and clean up. And, because it is precisely applied, Phantom Pressurised helps reduce pesticide load – a win-win for your customers and your business.
- New formulation dries in ‘crystals’ for enhanced bioavailability and faster performance on numerous substrates (porous, non-porous and high organic matter).
- Ready-to-use formulation reduces overuse and eliminates mixing
- Broad spectrum control for commercial accounts, including cockroaches, ants, stored product and bed bugs
- HACCP endorsed and approved for food-handling use
- System III compatible
- Will not disperse or ‘lock in’ pests.
- Pests are exposed to the active ingredient either by ingestion or contact.
- Remains highly effective in high organic matter substrates and is not subject to rapid breakdown with detergents and cleaning agents.
- Effective on pyrethrioid-resistant strains of cockroaches and bed bugs.
Crystallisation technology delivers fast performance and no residues.
No visible residues on the surface —Phantom Pressurised delivers its active ingredient by drying in crystals. No more white marks on surfaces or staining.
Faster performance—These ‘crystals’ ensure enhanced bioavailability and faster performance on numerous substrates - porous, non-porous, and highly organic matter. The product remains on these surfaces, making it available for pests to pick it up and transfer it to their nestmates.
Resists rapid breakdown—In high organic matter substrates, Phantom Pressurised remains highly effective, and compared to many conventional products, it resists rapid breakdown from high pH environments associated with detergents and cleansing agents.
See the difference. Your customers will too.
- No cockroaches running everywhere as pests don’t get flushed out
- No visible residue
- Less chance of contamination issues on food preparation surfaces
- Can schedule treatments during working hours — no more out of hours calls
- Perfect fit with cockroach gel baits like Goliath cockroach Gel
- No need to isolate treatments